Facts about Ireland :-
• Ireland is located in the north‐west of Europe.
• Politically, Ireland is divided between the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, a part of the United Kingdom.
• Capital of Ireland is Dublin. Cork, Galway, Maynooth & Limerick are some of the popular cities of Ireland.
• Official language of Ireland is Irish and English.
• Population of Ireland is approximately 48 Lakhs and the urban population of Dublin is approximately 13 Lakhs.
• Currency of Ireland is Euro €.
• Flight duration from Mumbai/Delhi to Dublin: 12 hrs. 30 mins.
Why study in Ireland :-
• A friendly, safe country.
• English speaking country.
• World class Universities.
• Low cost of tuition fees & accommodation.
• Internationally recognized qualifications & extensive choice of courses.
• European Headquarters of many IT & Pharmaceutical companies.
• Masters degree of 1 year.
• Post study work visa of 2 years for Masters.
• Post study work visa of 1 year for Bachelors (Hons).
• Chance to get indefinite right to stay (similar to Permanent Residency).
Education system in Ireland :-
* Institute of Technologies
• There are total 9 Universities out of which 8 Government‐funded universities and 1 private German University providing undergraduate, postgraduate & research degree programmers.
• There are 11government‐funded institutes of technology. They offer a wide variety of programmers which can be both academically and vocationally focused.
• Mostly private, they offer a range of programmers including professional certificates, diplomas, undergraduate & postgraduate degrees in a diverse range of subjects.
List of documents required :-
* Academic documents ( from 10th to latest)
* 2 LOR’S
* Work Experience
* IELTS/TOEFL/PTE (Any one)
Entry criteria :-
Bachelors: Minimum 70%‐90% in class 12th for Universities 70% in class 12th for Institute of Technology’s 55%‐60% in class 12th for Colleges
Masters: Minimum 55%‐75% in Graduation with IELTS 6.5* with no band less than 6.0. IELTS 6 with no band less than 5.5 is also acceptable in some Universities, Institute of Technologies and Colleges.