• Italy officially ‘‘The Italian Republic’’ is a parliamentary republic in Europe.
• Italy is divided into 20 regions.
• Its Population is 61 Million.
• It is the 4th most populous country in the EU member state.
• Italy has the 4th‐largest economy in the European Union, 3rd in the Euro Zone and 8th in the world.
• Weather: The climate of Italy is highly diverse: Temperatures vary widely in Italy, in the north, center or south of the country.
• Due to its shape being similar to a shoe, it is often referred to as Lo Stivale ‐ “The Boot”.
• Italian is the official and predominant spoken language in Italy.
• Euro is the official currency of Italy.
• Some of the famous cities in Italy are.
Why study in Italy:-
• Quality Education
Every year 40,000 international students head for Italy to enjoy one of the most unique experiences international graduate educations has to offer.
• Part-time Job
Students can work up to 20 hours/week. Typical part-time earning is 9 ‐12 EUR per hour.
• European Union VISA
With Italy, Visa students can travel to all the Schengen countries.
• English taught Courses
Italian universities charge tuition fees from international students and offer Diploma, Bachelors
And Masters Programs exclusively taught in English.
Italy ranks amongst the 8 most industrialized countries in the world.
Internship opportunities in multinational companies
• Internship opportunities in Multinational Companies Most of the courses have inbuilt 2‐3 months paid internship programs with approx. 1000 EUR as a stipend per month.
• The medium of Instruction – English
• IELTS/TOEFL can be waived.
• A student must be fluent in English with good communication skills. The student receives a telephonic Interview call from a school programmer from Italy. The interview is to judge the English proficiency of a candidate which lasts for 10 to 15 minutes. In addition to this, the Student is also interviewed by a Visa officer during the Visa process.
• Academic percentage – 60% though some institutions accept with 50% as well.
• Bachelor Course in Product Design
• Bachelor Course in Visual Design
• Bachelor Course in Car Design Tools
• Bachelor Course in Hospitality and Tourism Management
• Master in Hospitality Management
• Master in Culinary Arts
• Master Course in Industrial Design
• Master Course in Interior Design
• Master Course in Transportation and Car Design
• Master Course in Visual Design
• Dual Specialization Master Course in Web and Visual Design
• Dual Specialization Master Course in Industrial and Interior Design
Master course in business administration
Documents required for making an application
• 10th Mark sheet and Certificate.
• 12th Mark sheet and Certificate.
• Bachelor’s Degree –All individual semester wise /Annual Mars sheets.
• Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate.
• Basic Design Portfolio for Design courses.
• Statement of Purpose (SOP)
• Two Letter of Recommendations (LORs)
• Passport Copy –First and Last Page.
• Experience certificate –if any.
All these documents are required in soft for making an application.
Documents required for Visa
• Complete visa application form.
• Offer letter of the Institution duly signed and stamped by an authorized person of the Institution.
• Work experience Certificate (if any) duly signed and stamped by an authorized person of the Organization.
• Highest Degree/Diploma duly signed and stamped by an authorized person of the institution and certified by the Indian Ministry of External Affairs (Apostille ‐ certificate).
• Declaration of Value of the applicant’s educational certificates duly legalized by the Consular office of the Embassy or alternatively not required as advised by the local Italian Institution.
• Pre-arranged accommodation. Reservation of accommodation is accepted provided that the student has paid a deposit and a cancellation fee is involved. Please note that proof of prearranged accommodation has to be presented even if it is arranged or covered by the institution.
• Airplane ticket booking.
• Travel Medical Insurance of 30,000 Euros at least for one month.
• Two-color photographs (45 mm Height and 35 mm Width) of the applicant with white
• Documents indicating that you possess sufficient means of subsistence both for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to your country of origin or residence.
• Affidavit of Support from the sponsor.
• Bank account statement of the applicant’s sponsor for the last three months duly signed and stamped by an authorized person of the bank. Funds should be 6 months old.
• Income tax return acknowledgment of sponsor for the last three assessment years.
• The student needs to visit the nearest VFS center to submit a Visa file.
• The student must carry all documents as mentioned in the previous slides.
• The student will have to undergo a brief security check before a token is issued.
• For submission of the Visa application, the student will be called at the submission counters as per the token number. Staff will check the completeness of the application and capture application information in the system.
• Funds to the tune of 7200 Euro per year or 600 Euro for each month of the academic year will need to be shown in the bank account of the sponsor.
• Applicants applying for Study Visa have to pay Visa Fees of 60 Euros. However they need to pay the VFS Service Charge (inclusive of all taxes) of INR 101 5 and Cash handling charges of Rs.60.
• An acknowledgment receipt will be issued for submission of VISA application and payment of Visa fees.
• Students are being called to the Embassy for an interview after which the Visa will be granted within 10 to 15 days.
COLLEGES THAT WE REPRESENT
These Universities have varied programs right from Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering and project management, Management, Business, Fashion, etc.
⦁ Politecnico Di Milano
⦁ Politecnico Di Torino
⦁ Sapienza University of Rome
⦁ University of Bologna
⦁ University of Rome – Tor Vergata
⦁ University of Milan
⦁ University of Cassino
⦁ University of Milan
and many more.
The total processing fee is 1,40,000. An initial fee of 50,000 rupees should be paid to get an offer letter from universities, remaining 90,000 should be paid when applying for a visa.
As you will be getting free education and 5200/- Euros per annum, people from different countries will be applying so we need to apply for the colleges/universities ASAP. Italy is just a pathway to settle in EUROPE. you will be on the shenanigan visa and you can travel anywhere in Europe and settle. There are 26 countries that come under the shenanigan visa. The actual cost of living will be around 3600 to 4000 euros per annum and you can also work part-time. this is a great opportunity to settle in Europe without even spending a single penny on college fees and the cost of living.