About the Netherlands :-
• Dutch is the official and predominant spoken language in the Netherlands.
• Euro is the official currency of the Netherlands.
• Some of the famous cities in the Netherlands are.
➢ Amsterdam (Capital)
➢ The Hague
➢ Utrecht (Pronounced oo-tr-eh-kh-t)
➢ Nijmegen (Pronounced Nye-May-Gun)
Why study in the Netherlands :-
• Quality Education
Educational opportunities of the highest standards and a multicultural population.
• Courses taught in English
The Universities of Netherlands charge comparatively low tuition fees from international students and offer Master Programs exclusively taught in English.
• Part-time Job
Students can work up to 10 hours/week. Typical part-time earning is 9-12 Euros per hour.
The Netherlands is counted amongst one of the most industrialized countries in the world.
Post-study work Visa of 1 year is offered to the students to take up a job and gain international exposure after completion o their studies.
Internship opportunities in multinational companies:-
* Intake and deadline
* Intakes: Winter –September / October
* General Deadline for Applications: Winter – Up to 1st May
• IELTS –
* For Masters: 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
* For Bachelors: 6.0 with no band less than 5.5
• Academic percentage – 60% and above.
• GMAT is required for MBA in high ranked universities.
✓ Electrical & Electronic Engineering
✓ Industrial Engineering & Management
✓ Business and Management
✓ Automotive Engineering
✓ MBA – Master of Business Administration
✓ Master of International Tourism Management
✓ Master International Hospitality Management
✓ Master in Finance and Accounting
✓ Master in Management (MIM)
✓ Automotive Engineering
Pre Bachelor programs – 1 year
• International Foundation Year Business and Management
• International Foundation Year Science and Engineering
Pre –Master programs – 2 Terms (7months) or 3 Terms (1Year)
• English Pre-masters
* For Pre – Bachelor programs – 16480 Euros (Rs.12, 36,000 approx.) for the full program.
* For Pre – Masters programs – 9760 Euros (Rs.7, 32,000 approx.) for 7 months.
* For Pre – Masters programs – 14640 Euros (Rs.10, 98,000 approx.) for 1year.
Intakes and Deadlines:-
* Intake: September, February.
* Deadline: 15th July, 15th October.
General Entry Requirements:-
* For Pre – Bachelor programs – High School Diploma, IELTS-5 (4.5), Maximum age-17
* For Pre –Masters Programs (2 Terms) – Bachelors Degree, IELTS – 5.5 with no band less than 5.0
* For Pre – Masters Programs (3 Terms) – Bachelors Degree, IELTS – 5 with no band less than 4.5
• 10th Mark sheet and Certificate.
• 12th Mark sheet and Certificate.
• Bachelor’s Degree – All individual semester wise/Annual Mark sheets.
• Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate.
• Passport Copy – First and Last Pages.
• Two Letters of Recommendation (LOR’s).
• Statement of Purpose (SOP).
• IELTS Scorecard.
• GMAT Scorecard for Master courses.
• Work experience certificate – if any.
• Skype id of the student.
• Passport size photograph.
All these documents are required in soft for making an application.
Documents required for Visa:-
• Completed visa application form (MVV form).
• Valid Passport.
• Two-color photographs (35-45 mm) of the applicant with a white background.
• The student needs to submit academic documents along with the visa application.
• Offer letter of the Institution duly signed and stamped by an authorized person of the Institution. The letter needs to be in English/Dutch for Visa.
• Prearranged accommodation proof.
•Documents indicating that the student possesses sufficient means of subsistence both for the duration of the intended stay of approximately Euros 10,500.
• Income tax return acknowledgment or in case of student his/her sponsor’s for the last two assessment years.
• Nationals of countries outside the EU who wish to come to the Netherlands for a stay of more than three months need authorization for temporary stay (MVV).
• The University will process the visa application (MVV) by applying for it in the Netherlands on behalf of the students.
• Visa shall be received in around 2 to 6weeks. Student needs to go for Biometrics at the local Embassy.
• On arriving in the Netherlands the University will apply for a residence permit on behalf of the student.
• The Fees for Visa and residence permit application is usually included in the University Tuition fees package.