CANADA EXPRESS ENTRY PR VISA
A – FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER VISA (FSW)
This program is for skilled workers with foreign work experience who want to immigrate to Canada permanently. one of the easiest and best ways to get permanent residency in Canada is FSW. People from different professional backgrounds can apply for this program.
How does this program work?
This program has minimum requirements for:
- skilled work experience
- language ability
You must meet all the minimum requirements to be eligible.
If you meet all the minimum requirements, we’ll then assess your application based on:
- work experience
- whether you have a valid job offer
- English and/or French language skills
- adaptability (how well you’re likely to settle here)
These factors are part of a 100-point grid used to assess eligibility for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. You earn points for how well you do in each of the 6 factors.
The current pass mark is 67 points.
|Number of family members||Funds required in CAD$|
|One||$ 11,115 or Rs 5.75 Lacs Approx.|
|Two||$ 13, 837 or Rs 7.20 Lacs Approx.|
|Three||$ 17, 011 or Rs. 8.85 Lacs Approx.|
|Four||$ 20, 654 or Rs. 10 Lacs Approx.|
|Five||$ 23,425 or Rs 12 Lacs Approx.|
|Six||$ 26, 419 or Rs 13.74 Lacs Approx.|
|Seven or more||$ 29, 414 or Rs 15.30 Lacs Approx.|
This is the best program for skilled workers with a particular trade who can apply for PR under the FSTW program. The basic eligibility criteria are to obtain FSTW is to get a job offer letter in hand and to contribute your experience and skills to any firm post-migration.
Check if you are eligible to apply
- 7202 Contractors and supervisors, electrical trades and telecommunications occupations
- 7204 Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades
- 7205 Contractors and supervisors, other construction trades, installers, repairers and servicers
- 7271 Carpenters
- 7301 Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades
- 7302 Contractors and supervisors, heavy equipment operator crews
- 8211 Supervisors, logging and forestry
- 8221 Supervisors, mining and quarrying
- 8222 Contractors and supervisors, oil and gas drilling services
- 8241 Logging machinery operators
- 8252 Agricultural service contractors, farm supervisors, and specialized livestock workers
- 9211 Supervisors, mineral and metal processing
- 9212 Supervisors, petroleum, gas and chemical processing and utilities
- 9214 Supervisors, plastic and rubber products manufacturing
- 9231 Central control and process operators, mineral and metal processing
- 9241 Power engineers and power systems operators
- 9243 Water and waste treatment plant operators
- 7231 Machinists and machining and tooling inspectors
- 7233 Sheet metal workers
- 7235 Structural metal and plate work fabricators and fitters
- 7236 Ironworkers
- 7237 Welders and related machine operators
- 7241 Electricians (except industrial and power system)
- 7242 Industrial electricians
- 7243 Power system electricians
- 7244 Electrical power line and cable workers
- 7245 Telecommunications line and cable workers
- 7246 Telecommunications installation and repair workers
- 7251 Plumbers
- 7252 Steamfitters, pipefitters and sprinkler system installers
- 7253 Gasfitters
- 7311 Construction millwrights and industrial mechanics
- 7312 Heavy-duty equipment mechanics
- 7313 Refrigeration and air conditioning mechanics
- 7314 Railway carmen/women
- 7315 Aircraft mechanics and aircraft inspectors
- 7318 Elevator constructors and mechanics
- 7371 Crane operators
- 7372 Drillers and blasters – surface, mining, quarrying, and construction
- 7373 Water well drillers
- 8231 Underground production and development miners
- 8232 Oil and gas well drillers, servicers, testers, and related workers
- 9232 Petroleum, gas and chemical process operator
C – Canadian Experience Class (CEC):-
The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is a category of the experienced Canadian foreign employees who look ahead to becoming permanent citizens of the country. The brief foreign people are considered to be the top of the line migrants for permanent house immigration to Canada. This is because those candidates have already got awesome knowledge approximately the Canadian surroundings and may be easily capable of adapting it. They have already got the essential networks in their community and their career. The candidates who are eligible for immigration must be able to word their interests for migrating to Canada. They normally try this with the aid of designing an explicit access profile on the way to getting an offer for the invitation to use for permanent residence before they even create an application themselves.
- The candidates should be ready to fulfill the subsequent necessities to with success immigrate:
- They should possess a minimum of one year of expertise in their masterful jobs. they must possess an expert or technical work expertise in the North American nation at intervals thirty-six months from the applied date of application.
- They should be ready to satisfy the minimum criteria level in Canadian language benchmark that’s, five if initial intermediate or seven within the case of adequate intermediate proficiency. relying upon the duty necessities, they must qualify the minimum benchmark
- These candidates ought to have planned to figure out of Quebec. this can be as a result of if they possess work expertise in Quebec and need to settle there, then they’re going to ought to apply for Quebec expertise category. Thus, below the Canadian expertise category, they must request permanent residency outside Quebec.
- Please note, that if a full-time student has gained full-fledged in work, the expertise won’t be taken into consideration for the time he was following his studies.