FAST FACTS ABOUT CANADA:-
- Canada is the world’s second-largest country by area.
- 35 million people stay in ten provinces and three territories.
- Trimester system with admissions in September, January, and May.
- Minimum Wage rate in Canada varies from $10.90 to $14 based on the Province.
- Canada shares 8,893kms of land borders with the US, approximately 80% of the population lives near the USA border.
- Canada invites more than 2 lakh immigrants in different categories every year. Out of Canada’s 35 million people, over 6 million are immigrants
EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES IN CANADA:-
- Opportunities for co-operative and internships and international students can often work while they study
- Tuition fees range from CAD $13,000 to CAD $15,000 per year depending upon the program selected
- After 2 years of full-time study, the duration of the work permit can be extended to a maximum of 3 years across the country
- 12th / Diploma holders(10+3, 10+2+3) / Bachelors / Masters
Academics: Should be close to 55% or a minimum of 2nd class with a max. 8 backlogs
Minimum overall 6.0 band(no band less than 6.0) for Diplomas
Overall 6.5 band(no band less than 6.0 ) for PG programs
Programs related to Dental, Pharma, Physio, Nursing – some colleges require an overall 7.0 band.
Experience: Maximum 5 years with valid work experience letters.
College Fees: CAD $13,000 to $15,000/yr, Tuition fees depends upon program
SDS(Student Direct Stream):-
SDS provides a streamlined study application process for students with strong English or French language abilities.
Students should register only in Colleges, Institutes, and Universities with valid Designated Learning Institute(DLI)
For SDS study permit applications, the processing time will be 45 days or less.
Under the SDS visa program, the student will get more choice of universities & institutions unlike before, where they’re only a few SPP colleges & others were private institutes. Now, all of the major colleges/institutes are under the SDS visa category, it means more choices & faster chances of a study VISA.
A valid IELTS test result with a band of 6 overall & individual. And the same should have been issued within the last 2 years.
Copy of receipts showing payment of tuition fees for the entire year.
Evidence of the purchase of a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a participating financial institution in the amount of $10,200
A copy of a valid Letter of Acceptance from the Admissions / Registrar’s Office of one of the Designated Learning Institutions in Canada.
If applying under General Category:
You can fulfill the financial requirement by submitting a copy of the receipt for 1st semester / 1st year tuition fee & a copy of an Educational Loan from an Indian Chartered Bank equivalent to CAD $10000 to $35000 depending upon the program & College / University selected.
- On completion of 1 Year study student will be provided 1 Year WP
- On completion of 1.5 Year study student will be provided 1.5 Year WP
- On completion of 2 Year study student will be provided 3 Year WP
APPLY FOR PR 3 YEARS WP 2 YEARS STUDY
- APPLICATION FORM
- 10th – Mark sheet
- 12th – Mark sheet
- Bachelor’s Individual Transcripts, CMM, Provisional, Original Degree(if applicable)
- IELTS scorecard
- Work Experience letter, Offer Letter, Salary Slip, Bank Statement & updated Resume
- SOP ( Statement of Purpose)
- 3 LoR’s Highest qualification of college either from HOD, Principal Professor or Assistant Professor
APPLICATION PROCESS FLOW:-
WHAT IS INTERNSHIP & CO-OP PROGRAM?
If a student is looking to gain valuable international work experience while studying in Canada, a co-op or an internship program will be the right way.
Many Canadian colleges and universities offer these work placement programs as a means of enhancing the curriculum with real-world industry experience. Typically, students spend alternating semesters learning in the classroom and then applying that knowledge through on the job work in their field of study.
To be eligible for a work permit the Student must have a valid study permit Intended employment must be an essential part of the program of study in Canada Employment must be part of the academic, vocational or professional training program offered by a designated learning institution, certified by a letter from a responsible academic official of the institution Co-op or internship employment cannot form more than 50%(percent) of the total program of study.
GIC(GUARANTEED INVESTMENT CERTIFICATE):-
Complete Scotiabank Student GIC program online application Scotia bank will send a link to register for the Scotiabank secure email service
They open a Scotiabank Investment Account You transfer funds to Scotiabank Scotiabank will email you a confirmation when funds are in your Scotiabank Investment account.
Register for the ICICI Bank Canada Student GIC Program online and gain access to our secure mailbox.
Complete and submit the Student Investment Account number immediately on the successful submission of the application,.
Deposit your funds into your Student Investment Account and you will also receive a confirmation email to your secure mailbox.
An Investment Balance Confirmation will be sent to your secure mailbox once the funds are credited in your account.
An Investment Balance Confirmation will be sent to your secure mailbox once the funds are credited in your account. You can apply for a Canadian Study Permit with this confirmation.
VISA REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:-
- Colored photocopies of 10th, 12th & UG
- IELTS scorecard and Offer letter
- Resume & SOP
- Passport & 2 photographs
- Experience letter(3 Months Salary slips)
- GIC payment receipt which is equal to $10280 / loan letter
- Medical certificate
- 1st-year fee payment receipt
- 3 years IT returns(CA & CE report) / 2 years ITR if applying for throw online visa
- Bank Statement (if applicable)
- Visa fee receipt of 150 CAD
- Quebec Acceptance CAQ Certificate(if applicable)
Education Loan processed as per bank norms
Bank Balance – Last 3 months to 6 months balance sheet
Income Proofs, Savings, Loan Education
- Fill out the application form and other relevant documents electronically and in print.
- Fill out the VFS Consent Form and attach it with their application form.
- Pay visa fees 150 CAD(Approx)as per instructions in the Canadian Visa Office website.
- Please note that when submitting an application via the CVAC, in person or by mail, visa fees must be paid in addition to CVAC(VFS Global) service charge.
- Visit your local Canada Visa Application Centre(CVAC), make sure you take your passport, photographs, completed forms and all supporting documents as per checklist and IRCC fee payment instructions. Applicable service charges will be levied.
- Once you are at CVAC, pay the service charges, hand your complete application and obtain a receipt. This receipt contains a unique tracking number which you will need to track the progress of your application online.
- Finger Print & Photo Biometrics.