TOP REASONS TO STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND:-
* New Zealand has the lowest unemployment rate in the world.
* Broad range of study and research opportunities.
* Flexible Entry Criteria.
* Industry oriented course curriculum.
* High-quality education at affordable fees.
* Up to 3 years Post-study work permit on completion of Level 7 course and above.
* Low fee and living expenses when compared to other countries.
STUDY OPTIONS FOR STUDENTS:-
There are 8 State-Funded Universities in New Zealand offering Bachelor’s, Masters and Doctoral degrees.
INSTITUTES OF TECHNOLOGY AND POLYTECHNIC:-
There are 21 state-funded polytechnics institutes in New Zealand providing tertiary studies at all levels and offering courses with a specific focus on practical skills.
PRIVATE TRAINING ESTABLISHMENTS:-
The private tertiary institutes offer an alternative to state-funded education in New Zealand with the highest standard to help students excel in their field.
LEVELS OF EDUCATION:-
LEVELS OF EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIRED IELTS
* Level – 7 Grad Diploma Bachelors 55% 6.0 with no band less than 5.5
* Level – 8 PG Diploma Bachelors 55% 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
* Level – 9 Masters Bachelors with First Division, Experience* 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
* Level – 10 Ph.D. Masters with First Division, Research Exp 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
MASTERS VS DIPLOMAS:-
* Theoretical and Comprehensive Applied and practical
* Duration between 18 months to 24 Duration – 1year
* Fee NZD 25000 to 35000 Fee NZD 18000 to 23000
* Designed on totality or comprehensive Designed based on Industry
* IELTS :6.5 IELTS : 6.0 – 6.5
7 EASY STEPS FOR NEWZEALAND STUDENT VISA PROCESS:-
* English Proficiency test – TOEFL/IELTS/PTE 6. Pay 1-year Tuition fee
* Application and Offer letter 7. Final Visa Approval
* Financial Documentation, Medicals & PCC
* Visa Lodgement
* AIP – Approval in Principle
POPULAR COURSES IN NZ :-
* Information Technology
* Science & Technology
* Cyber Security
* Digital Media & Animation
* Travel & Tourism
* Health Science / Nursing
* Business and Management
* Fashion & Design
* Food & Hospitality
* Supply Chain Management
* Construction Management
* Data Sciences
* Quantity Surveying
EXPENSES(APPROX IN NZD):-
* Bachelors – NZD 18000 to 20000 PA
* Grad & PG Diploma – NZD 20000 to 23000 PA
* Masters – NZD 25000 to 35000 PA
* Living expenses for an International student per annum would be NZD 15000
WORK PART TIME WHILE YOU STUDY:-
Students enrolled in a full-time course in New Zealand can work for a limited number of hours up to 20 hours per week during the academic year and up to 40 hours per week during vacations.
WORK PERMITS FOR PARTNERS OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:-
The partners of postgraduate students can apply for a work permit valid for the same period of time as their partner’s student permit.
WORKING AFTER STUDIES AND SETTLEMENT OPTIONS:-
NZ is always welcoming people with skills, qualifications and experience.
Most students that complete a valid course in New Zealand will be eligible for a Graduate Job Search Visa/ Permit for a period of 24 months to 36 months.
This visa allows the student to stay in New Zealand and work full time in a job relevant to the course they have completed.
Once the students get a job, they can apply for an extension of their work permit up to 3 years.
DOCUMENTS FOR NZ VISA:-
* Passport original
* Notarized all academic documents
* Notarized English test report
* Original PCC and Medical reports from NZ approved panel doctors
* Affidavit from sponsors(Acceptable sponsors are parents, grandparents, siblings & parent inlaws)
* Student Visa form & Supplementary forms
* Funds: The following are acceptable funds
* Education loan: Education loan letter/ supporting property docs with notarized
* Savings: Last 6 months savings account statement along with proof of recent funds
* Fixed Deposit: 6 months previous FD
* Income: IT returns of sponsors for the last 3 yrs
* ID proof of sponsors
Note: All blank documents have to be submitted in original